Record PS3 / Xbox Gameplay Onto Your PC
New Roxio Game Capture All-In-One Software and
- Easily record your PS3 or Xbox gameplay as you play
- Edit your recorded video with the included video editing software by Roxio
- Add voice-over, text, or webcam commentary to your videos
- Save your video to PC or export directly to Youtube
Roxio’s Capture Card includes everything you need to record gameplay from your Xbox 360 and PS3, then edit the video on your PC, and finally export to a video file or directly to Youtube.
Be sure to change the youtube settings on the video above to 720p in order to view in full HD.
|Roxio Game Capture|
|Connections||HD Component Cables|
|Play in HD while You Record|
|Video Editing Software|
|Export Direct To Youtube|
Roxio’s Capture Card allows you to record your gameplay while you play. Setup is simple, install the Game Capture software onto your computer. Connect your PS3 or Xbox’s component cables into the card’s component inputs. Use the supplied component cables to connect your Roxio card to your television’s component inputs.
Lastly, connect the supplied USB to your computer or laptop and its that simple! You are ready to start recording your gameplay!
Roxio’s Recording Capture Card comes with Powerful Video Editing Software.
- hot keys to start and stop recording
- option to set a specified record time limit
- easily splice and edit your videos
- save still snapshots from your videos
- merge multiple videos together
- add voice overs, text, and webcam commentary to your videos
- save your videos to your PC
- export your videos directly to sites like YouTube and WeGame
Upload and Share your Videos on the Internet
Easily post your finished videos to YouTube and other sites. Post for bragging rights, or even to create your own game reviews. Roxio Game Capture has the following output formats:
- Video: MP4, AVI, DV-AVI, DivX, WMV
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC
- Image: GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows 7/Vista/XP, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
• DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
• 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording.
• Windows Media Player 11 or higher
• Internet explorer 7 or 8
• Internet connection required for registration, product updates and tutorials. Any Internet changes are the user’s responsibility
• One available USB 2.0 port
• High speed connection via USB 2.0 port
• Video inputs: Component Video
• Audio inputs: stereo audio (RCA x2)
• 1x Component cable, 1x RCA Audio cable and 1x USB cable included
Roxio’s recording card includes the component cable to connect the capture card device to your TV, but it does not include a second component cable that will connect your PS3 or Xbox 360 to the capture card device.